The Happiness and gaining
Sacramento Taiwanese Culture Foundation is a nonprofit organization.
- To sponsor cultural activities for promoting the understanding of Taiwanese cultures
through cultural activities such as performances, exhibitions, and lectures.
- To organize field trips and overseas travels pertaining to the specific
learning experiences of Taiwanese cultures.
- To award scholarships to Taiwanese American youths who demonstrate a commitment through service to the Taiwanese American and broader communities.
- To support through grants those who study and publish materials related to Taiwanese cultures.
- To promote Taiwanese language and cultural education through the establishment of a Taiwanese language school, summer camps, overseas studying tours.
- To establish a Taiwanese Cultural Resources Center, which strives to collect documents, books, magazine articles, and video tapes. that is pertinent to the study
and preservation of Taiwanese cultures.
- To solicit support from both local and regional Taiwanese American communities for the
sponsoring of cultural events.
Carl M. Lai, Ph. D.